Student/Casual New Hire Forms

Payroll needs the following documents in order to set you up in our system.  You can submit hard copies to your supervisor or you can drop them off directly to Bancroft House during regular business hours.  You can also complete by hand and scan copies to your supervisor or directly to  

All International students must also provide the following documents (if not supplied with a previous employment);

Earnings statements and T4's are available in Self Service.  If you are unable to log in, or do not have a network account, please contact and we can help you out!