LifeWorks platform rebrand TELUS Health One
LifeWorks, our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider, is now a part of TELUS Health and is being rebranded as TELUS Health by the end of August 2023. In the coming weeks, you will begin to see the TELUS Health brand and TELUS Health One name on the website and in the app, in communications and when using the services.
What does this mean for you?
- You will continue to have access to the same services, functionalities and professionals as before.
- New URLs and QR codes will be available to access your EAP platform. The ones you have been using will continue to work and will redirect to the rebranded platform.
- The phone numbers, app, web platform, username and password used to access your EAP remain the same.
- You will start to see the TELUS Health name and brand in communications today.
What is changing?
- In mid-August:
- The LifeWorks app and platform will be renamed TELUS Health One.
- The platform branding (name, logo, colours, app icon, etc) will switch to that of TELUS Health.
- At the end of August:
- A new URL to access the platform will be available.
- Phone calls will be answered as TELUS Health.
- Services (video calls, in-person meetings, etc.) will be delivered under the TELUS Health brand.
Don’t forget to update the app. For you to see the new branding, your mobile app will have to be updated. If your device settings are set for automatic app updates, you do not need to take any action and your app will update mid-August. If your automatic updates are not turned on, you will see a pending update in your app store in mid-August, indicating the changes from LifeWorks to TELUS Health One are available. Please complete this update when prompted.
We are excited to see this new brand come to life, and continue to offer the same great services to you.