Feeling stress and uncertainty during this time is understandable. Acadia encourages employees to use the resources from our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) which can provide you with immediate and confidential help for any work, health or life concern at no cost, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Access your EFAP: By phone: 1-800-387-4765 • By website: workhealthlife.com • Download the MyEAP app in your app store.
Human Resources News & Events
On March 18, 2020, Acadia released a new online guide for employees who will work from home while the University follows social distancing recommendations in response to COVID-19. General information for employees is in the Faculty/Staff FAQ, along with a copy of the new guidelines (PDF). Detailed information and technology-related support are accessible on the HUB, listed as Work from Home.
- View/print your T4 from the privacy of your own home at your convenience.
- View all of your T4s since 2010 and re-print any or all at your leisure.
- Eliminates any worry that your T4 may get lost in the mail system.
- Eliminates any worry about mail theft/fraud.
- Sign-up now to receive your T4 electronically.